Thursday, March 23, 2017

Amsterdam impressions

Luca Z.
I liked the architecture and the trip on the boat.

Elena
I liked the buildings, the free time when we could buy souvenirs. I bought a new pair of sunglasses.

Gabriele
Amsterdam is very beautiful because there are a lot of museums and attractions, like Anne Frank house. The trip on the boat was fantastic because we could see the buildings from the canals.

Andrea
I think Amsterdam is a very strange city, it's similar to Venice but bigger. The atmosphere is very romantic because there are a lot of canals. I really enjoyed the boat trip because the point of view is different. The city is also very chaotic, ther are a lot of turists from Europe and Asia. I think this experience is useful and unforgivable.

Allegra
When I came here I thought that Italians would always stay together, and so on. This was not the case because now I have friends from all the countries. I also changed my mind mind about stereotypes. Everybody's different. I would also like to say that all the people here are friendly and kind. This place is wonderful!
I learnt a lot about the oher countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment